GLUCOCARD Shine Connex or Shine Express Meter
This article assumes you have:
- An endo.digital account– If you don’t have an account, ask your healthcare provider to send you an invitation to endo.digital.
- Installed the latest version of the endo.digital Uploader – if you have not installed the endo.digital Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://dreamed-diabetes.com/uploader.
- A data-capable Micro USB to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Shine Connex or Shine Express meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Ensure your meter is off and then plug your data-capable Micro USB cable into your Shine Connecx or Shine Express meter and then into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch endo.digital Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm “GLUCOCARD Shine Connex & Shine Express” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting “Choose Devices” from the menu under your name.
- Confirm endo.digital Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click “Upload” to upload the data from your meter.
MKT-12153, Last updated on: June 19, 2023